1 alu foil bag with 1.000 g pure cocoa.
Cocoa, first cultivated by Mayan tribes as early as 1500 B.C., was thought to be divine and drunk from gold cups. Danesi Cocoa and our chocolate products live up to their illustrious history, offering the highest concentration of antioxidants among commonly consumed foods, with over 10 percent of the weight of cocoa powder being flavonoids. These and other attributes of cocoa make it a highly desirable Superfood for Operators from both a flavor and nutritional standpoint.
Benefits of Pure Cocoa:
- It has over 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries
- Cocoa is the highest plant-based source of iron known to man
- Cocoa is also one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium
- It has more calcium than cow's milk
- Cocoa is a great source of four scientifically proven bliss chemicals - serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters are associated with cosy feelings of wellbeing, happiness, and can even alleviate depression