The Izzo Valexia Duetto II Inox Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine will let you brew professional quality espresso coffee at home or in the office. We just love the unconventional design with sloping sides of this all new beautiful creation by Izzo Group from Italy, available exclusively at Operators Coffee Club.
Tilgængelighed: Udsolgt - i restordre og vil blive afsendt når på lager igen (7-10 days).
This is the all new beautiful creation by the masters of prosumer machines – The Izzo Valexia Duetto II Inox Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
Founded in 1979, the Izzo Group with MyWay, has since 1989 been designing and manufacturing professional espresso machines for making the perfect Neapolitan Espresso.
High quality components together with aesthetic simplicity makes these machines suitable for any business or home environment.
Innovative and professional, suitable for domestic use, this espresso coffee machine is named DUETTO because its capacity to manage separately both steam and coffee delivery with a dual boiler system.
It can work with a water tank or can be connected directly to the water network and drain.
It is equipped with a Faema E61 group, a professional and noiseless pump and a thermo regulation managed by a PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative controller).
- Bodywork in stainless steel mirror (AISI 304) with smooth cutting
- Stainless steel finishing taps with anti-burn grips
- Removable grill for an easier access to the interior components
- New calibrated and fully certified safety valve
- Support of the panel of the group – to make it more stable
- Beautiful stainless steel curved body styling
- Smaller, recessed heater lights
- Large redesigned drip tray, holds 32 oz. of water
- Ergonomic angled portafilters, for ease of use
- Cup warmer tray with rails, better ventilation
- Reinforce front to reduce flexing
- Discharge into drip tray goes down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible
- Easy access expansion valve
- Lever action, E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- No-Burn articulating steam arm
- No-Burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired)
- Dual boilers
- PID controller for the group boiler
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature
- The PID display doubles as a shot timer.
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay
- Water tank 2.4 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
- Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank
- Low water sensor in the reservoir
- Red indicator lights clearly marked so you can tell which boiler is receiving power
- Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety
- Made in Italy
- Water Tank:3 litres or plumb-in
- Steam Boiler:1.8 litres
- Brew Boiler:0.8 litres
- Steam Element:1200w
- Brew Element:800w
- Temperature control:P.I.D
- Pump:Rotary Pump
- Water drainage capacity: 1l
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 400x450x416 mm
- Weight: 36 kg
- 1 portafilter holder with handle for one spout coffee 7g
- 1 portafilter holder with handle for two spout coffee 14g
- 1 Blind filter for cleaning
- 1 kit with 3 steamtips (one 3 hole and two 4 hole tips)
- A stainless steel luxury tamper Duetto
- Machine cover
- Brush for coffee group cleaning
- Cleaning cloth
- Connection to water network
- Hose for automatic drainage
- Instruction manual
PLEASE NOTE: This coffee machines is extra heavy and require special delivery service. The extra cost of freight is shown in the shopping cart.