The Izzo Valexia PID Plus Inox Single Boiler Rotary Pump Espresso Coffee Machine is a small power house that will let you brew professional quality espresso coffee at home or in the office. Available exclusively at Operators Coffee Club.
Tilgængelighed: Udsolgt - i restordre og vil blive afsendt når på lager igen (7-10 days).
This is an all new and beautiful creation by the masters of prosumer machines – The Izzo Valexia PID Inox Single Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
Founded in 1979, the Izzo Group with MyWay, has since 1989 been designing and manufacturing professional espresso machines for making the perfect Neapolitan Espresso.
High quality components together with aesthetic simplicity makes these machines suitable for any business or home environment.
It can work with a water tank or can be connected directly to the water network and drain.
It is equipped with a Faema E61 group, a professional and noiseless pump and a thermo regulation managed by a PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative controller).
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirrored finish with rotary pump adjustment access port on the left side panel.
- Stainless steel underlying frame prohibits rusting.
- Transportable top grill to simply access the unit’s internals.
- Silent rotary vane pump situated vertically in the left rear.
- Very quiet SSR power relay to step down voltage.
- Stainless steel mushroom on top of grouphead.
- Boiler size is 2.4 liters offer good steaming performance.
- Stainless steel boiler is insulated helps keep energy costs lower, temperature stability higher, and offers more protection on the electronics
- Pump pressure gauge indicates pump pressure or water line pressure when the pump is off.
- Steam pressure gauge indicates steam pressure in the boiler. A higher temp on the PID will increase the steam pressure and vice versa.
- The PID display doubles as a shot timer.
- Low profile guard rail on cup warmer tray.
- Removable 2.5 liter water tank for easy refilling and cleaning. Plastic top lid with a small handle fits over the reservoir.
- Switchable from tank/reservoir mode to direct plumbing mode to a water line – small lever behind drip tray on right side changes the actual water source between reservoir tank and direct plumbing.
- Switch on the panel behind drip tray activates or deactivates the lower water level sensor for the reservoir depending if plumbing the machine into a water line.
- Polished feet add a flare of fortitude to the Valexia PID.
- Adjustable OPV (adjustable overpressure valve) is on the inside, right side front of the machine.
- A huge removable stainless steel drip tray is also portable and can be plumbed to drain line.
- Boiler drain plug located on the bottom of the machine.
- Both no burn steam wand and no burn water wand sport wood knobs for controlling dispensing of steam and hot water/steam.
- Made in Italy.
- Water Tank:2.3 litres or plumb-in
- Boiler:2.0 litres
- Heater Element:1350w
- Temperature control:P.I.D +/- 1 degree
- Pump:Rotary Pump and professional motor
- Water drainage capacity: 1l
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 400x450x416 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
- 1 portafilter holder with handle for one spout coffee 7g
- 1 portafilter holder with handle for two spout coffee 14g
- 1 Blind filter for cleaning
- 1 kit with 3 steamtips ( one 3 hole and two 4 hole tips)
- A stainless steel luxury tamper Duetto
- Machine cover
- Brush for coffee group cleaning
- Cleaning cloth
- Connection to water network
- Hose for automatic drainage
- Instruction manual
PLEASE NOTE: This coffee machines is extra heavy and require special delivery service. The extra cost of freight is shown in the shopping cart.