Operators Gelato is based on “la Ricetta del Gelato di Pà” (recipe for “Gelato di Pà”) and is a ready to whip UHT ice cream mix. A highly innovative product that can be whipped into delicious handmade quality ice cream without adding any other ingredients. La Ricetta del Gelato di Pà features important service-related factors that ensure remarkable qualitative, logistic and economic advantages: it does not need refrigeration for transport and storage; it does not need pasteurisation; the simple processing method yields a homogeneous and delicious product.
The excellent quality of Pascal products is guaranteed by top of the range raw materials chosen by privileging stocks from close-range production lines for rapid product processing. This ensures very high-quality standards, freshness and unrivalled organoleptic features.
La Ricetta del Gelato di Pà is available in several variants:
• Fior di Panna specially made with Operators in mind; it is perfectly balanced to produce ice cream, and only requires the addition of choice ingredients to make your personal favorites.
• Ready-to-make flavours: the mix contains all ingredients required to produce a specific flavour, and only needs whipping, thus further simplifying the ice cream production process.
Flavours: Fior di Panna (pure cream), Chocolate, Vanilla, Hazelnut and Coffee.
Sorbet Flavours: Strawberry, Lemon, Mango, Mandarin and Mixed Berries.
• we use only top-quality milk and cream from selected farmers from the nearby Italian Alps.
• we use only best natural ingredients, such as Vanilla Bourbon from Madagascar, 40% strawberry pulp, lemon juice from Sicilian lemons.
• an innovative UHT treatment preserves all the freshness, the original taste of the ingredients, and warrants a smooth-textured, creamy and delicious Italian gelato.
• simple logistic: the 1 L Tetrapack UHT gelato ice cream mix has 12 months shelf life; storage at ambient temperature.
• simple and quick preparation: without adding anything, just pour the mix in an ice cream machine, and in few minutes the Italian gelato is ready.
• 1lt of mix yields up to 18 scoops of 60gr gelato.
Get started video: Operators Gelato Mix
In general, a professional batch freezer confects 5 – 10 kilos of gelato at a T° of -7° C in 6 -10 minutes; a domestic ice cream machine with a power of 230 kW freezes a complete laden in approximately 20-30 minutes (according to the ice-cream machine quality).