The Khaki Green Operators version has been co-developed by Operators Skincare and Armaskin in Australia for the benefit of Operators beloved feet.
They are a must-have for all Operators training for or attending selection course for Special Forces, or participating in the grueling Nijmegen Four Days March. They will free your mind from fearing the "Blister Boogie" and let you focus 100% on the task at hand.
Wear them under your vapour barrier socks to protect your feet from moisture when operating in arctic conditions.
The secret to the ArmaSkin break-through in Anti-Blister performance is the Si Fusion fabric that provides a slightly sticky Silicon layer next to the skin.
This fabric was designed and created by ArmaSkin after years of research and testing. Operators ArmaSkin prevent the conditions that contribute to blisters; friction on the skin, skin weakening moisture, destructive heat and shear forces between skin layers.
Watch instruction video: How to put on your Operators Anti-Blister liner socks. (Opens in a new window).
The unique features are:
- The inner surface of the sock has a silicone (Si) polymer friction coating which gently adheres to the skin and prevents any friction that can occur naturally between socks and skin. Any friction generated in the boot/shoe is absorbed by the outer fabric.
- The polymer coating is macro porous and hydrophobic (water hating) therefore shifts moisture away from the skin keeping it drier.
- Better heat dissipation is achieved thanks to the hydrophobic/ hydrophilic moisture management. i.e one side of the fabric is water hating the other side is water loving.
- The Si fusion polymer coating gently adheres to the skin and importantly shares skin shear forces across wider surface areas of skin thus reducing damage.
- The Silicon fusion polymer is bacteria static so the socks can be worn for prolonged periods of time
- Wash them with your normal clothes but avoid using bleach, fabric softener or sending them to the dry cleaners
- As a guide you can expect minimum 500 km blisters free movement if you follow our care instructions.
The Operators Anti-Blister Sock, Long comes in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
If your size falls in two size categories we would recommend going for the larger size unless your foot is very narrow.
Find your size in the sizing chart below:
Small (S) 35-37,5: 8440-22-631-5341
Medium (M) 37-43: 8440-22-631-5342
Large (L) 42-48,5: 8440-22-631-5343
Extra Large (XL) 47+: 8440-22-633-9714
Download product info: Operators Anti Blister Socks
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project.