The iconic Izzo Valexia Leva Inox employs a traditional La San Marco spring lever to deliver outstanding espresso-pull after pull . This machine is very stealthy, since there are no pumps making any noise during the manually operated extraction. Available exclusively at Operators Coffee Club.
The Izzo Valexia Leva Inox delivers all of the shot quality of the larger professional machines, but on a much smaller footprint based on the Valexia Duetto chassis. The La San Marco spring lever delivers a superior user experience and a very consistent shot quality all in a single pull.
The Izzo Valexia Leva Inox has no internal pump and it must be plumbed in. The options are a mains water connection or it can be run in our mobile configuration with an external water container with a Flojet Pump and BWT filter.
Founded in 1979, the Izzo Group with MyWay, has since 1989 been designing and manufacturing professional espresso machines for making the perfect Neapolitan Espresso.
High quality components together with aesthetic simplicity makes these machines suitable for any business or home environment.
Equipped with a professional lever group and with thermo regulation managed by a electronic PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative controller) to keep stable the selected temperature, is the excellence of the professional machines, also suitable for the domestic use.
- Bodywork in stainless steel mirror (AISI 304) with smooth cutting
- Stainless steel finishing taps with anti-burn grips
- Conventional commercial grade spring piston La San Marco lever produces old school espresso rituals originating from Naples, Italy.
- Cup warmer with steam heating capability controlled by lever behind drip tray on right hand side
- Water valve on left controls hot water dispensing through cool touch, non-burn wand on left side of espresso machine.
- Steam valve on left controls hot water dispensing through cool touch, non-burn wand on right side of espresso machine.
- PID controller can be programmed for monitored temperature of the large 5 liter copper boiler.
- The PID display doubles as a shot timer.
- Minimum and maximum water level probes on top of boiler monitors water level in boiler to prevent damage from low water and overfill
- Boiler insulation offers better temperature stability and less heat loss as well as protection of electronic components.
- Boiler pressure gauge (manometer) indicates the steam pressure in the boiler.
- Elegant guard rails on top cup warmer cover.
- Made in Italy
- Water supply: mains plumbed (or optional external tank with Flojet Pump and BWT filter)
- Single Boiler:5.0 litres
- Heating element: 1750w
- Temperature control: P.I.D +/- 1 degree
- Voltage:220V or 110V
- Pump:No pump
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 370x450x800 mm
- Water drainage capacity: 1l
- Weight: 46 kg
- 1 portafilter holder with handle for one spout coffee 7g
- 1 portafilter holder with handle for two spout coffee 14g
- 1 Blind filter for cleaning
- 1 kit with 3 steamtips ( one 3 hole and two 4 hole tips)
- A stainless steel luxury tamper Duetto
- Machine cover
- Brush for coffee group cleaning
- Cleaning cloth
- Connection to water network
- Hose for automatic drainage
- Instruction manual