Discover the portable version of the traditional and simple pour-over coffee brewing process, and enjoy a flavored cup of your preferred coffee wherever you want to. The Wacaco Cuppamoka is a compact and lightweight personal travel pour-over coffee maker system. Easy to use, Cuppamoka will help you get the best coffee aromas out of your favorite grind wherever you are, thanks to its built-in coffee dripper.
This clever all-in-one solution includes all necessary accessories in a compact design to avoid taking too much space in your backpack or messenger bag.
Operators Double Tap 250g:
- A balanced blend with a subtle acidity and notes of cocoa and dried fruit, producing a full-bodied coffee with a refined and persistent aftertaste
- 70% Arabica and 30% Robusta
- Origins: Honduras, Colombia Arabica; India, Uganda Robusta
Danesi Ground Coffee 250g:
- The Danesi Caffè Classic is an exemplary “Classic” espresso coffee with everything: rich nutty and malt flavor, full body and light balanced acidity.
- Danesi Espresso Gold is blended to savor a rich and mellow coffee. With its sweet honey and caramel flavor, it combines green beans selected from Latin America, Africa and Indonesia.
- Doppio Danesi Espresso combines green beans coming from high mountain ranges of Latin America, cool Ethiopian high plateau and tropical humid forest of Southern India.Many years of research in blending coffee led the Danesi experts to create a product unique for the right balance of acidity, bitterness, body and aromatic notes.
The Cuppamoka will provide you with the easy solution to get a perfect start on your day, whether you are at home getting ready for your morning commute or is gearing up at the campsite and getting ready to resume your adventure. After sipping your morning cup of Joe you simply bring the good stuff with you on the go in the leak proof mug.
With the use of a cone filter, the extracted brew is perfectly filtered and smooth every time. Your fresh cup of “Joe” is stored and kept hot into the double-wall stainless steel mug. You can enjoy sipping your coffee for hours directly from the mug with the one hand easy operated flip lid.
The pour-over brewing method is perfect for revealing the complex and subtle aromas through full control of brewing variables such as water temperature, coffee saturation and extraction time. Your handcraft process results in a delicious smooth brew to sip.
The travel mug is made from durable stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation to preserve the temperature of your hot or cold beverage. While the leak proof drinking lid allows a quick and easy access to your favorite brew. You can also use it to carry your ice cold Cold Brew Coffee with you in the summer.
Fun tip: If you are going backpacking or on an expedition we recommend replacing the paper filters with a reusable stainless steel mesh coffee filter, size 1-2 cups. The filter holder fits perfectly on top of our Klean kanteen insulated bottles. This way you can boost your brewing capacity for silky smoth pour-over coffee from 300ml to one liter. For one liter use 2-3 filters each with 2 scoops of ground coffee and add 2x500ml of 3x333ml hot water for your favorite brew strength.
The Cuppamoka smart sipping lid also fits the Pipamoka mug. Our Tier One and Danesi ground coffee blends are perfect for brewing with your Cuppamoka.
REMARK: The Cuppamoka does not heat up water, so remember to bring your JetBoil or hot water in your Klean Kanteen Badass Joe thermal kanteen!
- Dimension Ø89,5x169 mm / Ø3.52x6,65 in
- Weight 316g / 0.70lb
- Water capacity 300ml / 10fl oz
- Ground capacity 16g / 0.56oz
- 100% BPA Free
- Package include: 10fl oz (300ml) isothermal stainless steel mug, removable filter holder, drinking lid, collecting pad, 10 paper
filters (size 1-2 cups), scoop, multi-languages instruction book and warranty card.
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE A PROTECTIVE CASE!
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project