“I will maintain my coffee and gear in an immaculate state befitting an Operator, for this is my debt to those who depend on me and my great coffee”.
When you brew a lot of great espresso coffee drinks your coffee grinder will get dirty from a variety of things. Coffee dust gets everywhere, and the oil from the coffee beans (especially the darker coffee beans have more oil) will stick to the burrs. It will build up and, over time, might give a bitter taste. All this will seriously affect the taste of your italian espresso coffee. A good cleaning once or twice a month takes care of all of this. A clean grinder makes your coffee taste better and will also give your beloved grinder a longer life.
Instructions for use:
- Remove any residual coffee beans from the coffee grinder.
- Take the recommended dose (40g) and drop into the empty grinder hopper.
- Adjust machine settings to medium, and operate as grinding coffee beans.
- Keep grinding until all cleaning granulate has passed through.
- Once complete, we recommend passing twice as much coffee (80g-100g) through to purge any residue.
Content: 165 g
Ingredients: Natural grain based ingredients