“I will maintain my coffee and gear in an immaculate state befitting an Operator, for this is my debt to those who depend on me and my great coffee”.
Even your favorite Italian coffee beans that are the source of that tasty hot morning coffee has a "dark side". Your everyday brewing will in addition to the liquid gold that goes into the coffee cup also produce some residue, oils, and nasty coffee gunk.
Use the Operators Cleaning Powder for Espresso Machines to clean the brewing head of your Barista espresso machine, and free the brewing chamber from residue, old coffee build-up and bacteria.
The Cleaning Powder can also be used to clean your dishwasher machine.
For general cleaning use:
Always make sure to follow safety instructions on the cannister.
Soaking solution: Mix 1 tablespoon (14g) in 1 Liter of very hot water.
Instructions for manual espresso machines:
- Place 1 teaspoon (4g) or less of Operators Cleaning Powder onto a "blind" insert (backflush disk) in your portafilter.
- With portafilter attached to the group, backflush your machine by running the group five (5) times in 15 second start/stop/start intervals
- Remove portafilter, discard the leftover bits and run the group to rinse way the crud.
- Use a quality group head brush to get rid of any residual oils ore loose grinds
- Reattach portafilter and backflush five (5) more times in 10 seconds start/stop/start intevals. This time WITHOUT detergent.
- Remove portafilter and run group to rinse and clean
- Replace the "blind" filter insert with a normal filter insert, then pull and discard a couple of shots to ready your machine and to ensure that no residue remains
Content: 500 g
Ingredients: Phosphate 5-15%, Oxygen-based bleaching agents >30%, and carbonates 5-15%.