With Operators Coffee Grinder in your backpack, grinding your favorite coffee beans on the go has never been easier. Our Coffee Grinder is powered by CrushGrind® ceramic mechanism and its also the official World Outdoor Barista Championship (WOBC) Competition coffee grinder.
Operators Coffee Grinder is a manual, hand-held coffee grinder with patented technology designed and developed by CrushGrind® in Denmark.
It's easy to fill, fully adjustable and one of the most efficient manual coffee grinders currently available.
It can be used at home or on-the-go, it is slim and fits perfectly in a bag or your backpack.
The handle knob can be placed at the top with the handle fixed by a magnet at the side, and it will work as a lid in that position.
Get started: Operators Coffee Grinder video by the producer of CrushGrind®. Also watch the Gadget Viper review of the Operators Coffee Grinder. (both videos open in a new window)
- Only four parts: Handle, Body, Ceramic Mechanism with adjusting wheel and the Coffee Jar.
- The coarseness of the ground coffee can be adjusted by 0,03mm by each click, enabling a full range between coarse French Press and fine Turkish Coffee and a perfect dialing in.
- The High-Tech ceramic used inside the grinder is a durable natural material which does not transfer metal taste to the coffee.
- The ceramic parts comes with a 2 year guarantee and can easily be dismantlied for thorough cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions: 194mm x 53mm
- Weight: 328g
- Coffee beans capacity (Coffee Jar): 22g beans
Operators Coffee Grinder is the Official competition coffee grinder for WOBC.
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project