Legend has it that the term "Joe" was named after the Secretary of the US Navy, Admiral Josephus “Joe” Daniels who abolished alcohol on Navy ships in 1914. Thus, coffee (the next best thing) was the beverage of choice for the sailors. The term a “Cup of Joe” was made popular as military slang for coffee by the G.I Joe soldiers in the 1930s and 1940s and during World War II. Asking for a “Cup of Joe” will get you a freshly brewed americano black coffee.
Today Operators all over the world use the term “Badass Joe” as slang for a cup of our original Italian gourmet coffee.
A coffee born from the skillful combination of Arabica and selected Robusta, with a strong personality, strong aroma, and full body.
The pleasant caramel notes meet the intense shades of tobacco, leaving in the mouth a persistent aftertaste of bitter cocoa and toasted bread.
Dedicated to lovers of the traditional Italian Espresso with special attention to those who prefer intense sensations and strong tastes.
Cup of Joe roasted coffee beans are ideal for brewing your favorite coffee after grinding to desired coarseness.
- 500g /17.64 oz of original Italian espresso roasted whole coffee beans in a valve bag.
- Power-O-Meter: 80/100.
- 60% Arabica and 40% Robusta
- Origins: Colombia, Brazil, India.
- Roast profile: Medium-Light
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enjoy the content in your home, at the office and most importantly when you are on an adventure.
- NATO Stock Number: 8955-22-637-7270
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project.