Our Double Tap blend ground coffee gives you the extra power when you need it. The OCC coffee reference is the original Italian single shot espresso - but sometimes you need more than one shot to get the job done. Our Double Tap blend will provide you with the freshly brewed two shots of espresso you need to keep going on high-alert mode.
SKU: NSN: 8955-22-634-6388
The term "Double Tap" is widely used by operators to describe the shooting technique of firing two rounds in rapid succession to the same target zone in order to very quickly and accurately neutralize a designated target. After successful target practice the best cup of coffee awaits the operators!
Double Tap is a balanced blend with a subtle acidity and notes of cocoa and dried fruit, producing a full-bodied coffee with a refined and persistent aftertaste!
Double Tap ground coffee is ideal for brewing in your favorite style: pour over, drip, moka pot, Nanopresso, Pipamoka, Cuppamoka, french press or cowboy coffee.
- 250g of original Italian espresso ground coffee in a vacuum pack.
- Power-O-Meter: 75/100.
- 70% Arabica and 30% Robusta
- Origins: Honduras, Colombia Arabica; India, Uganda Robusta
- Roast profile: Medium
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enjoy the content in your home, at the office and most importantly when you are on an adventure.
- NATO Stock Number: 8955-22-634-6388
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project.