Operators with "great experience in life" will often need the help of a pair of reading glasses to get crystal sharp focus on the small things up close. This Limited Edition Operators Gold Pro Shades Kit packs two frames for your convenience. You'll get one frame in Desert Tan, perfectly suited for tactical use and one in Classic Black color for sports and recreational wear.
Operators Gold Pro Shades are designed for Operators who place extra stringent demands on lenses that protect against prolonged exposure to the sun. With the unique properties of being “Super Hydrophobic” on the outside and having “Blue Anti reflex” on the inside of the lenses, you will enjoy the best protection without compromising light transmission or contrast.
The Operators Gold Pro Shades comes with and without bifocal strength to meet your needs in everyday life. When wearing our bifocal shades you will no longer need to switch between sunglasses and reading glasses when you are on adventures. The bifocal option lets you focus on things in the horizon- AND enable you to read your GPS, dashboard dials in a car, helicopter or airplane or do your map orientation to keep being on track, without loosing your momentum having to stop to switch to reading glasses.
Our Shades has a coating of nano particles on the outside, making it difficult for whatever nature throws at you: dust, rain and mud to stick to the lens surface. The Nano treatment has a hydrophobic effect (it simply hates water) which ensures you the best high contrast eyesight on the go.
- Operators Gold Pro Shades Desert Tan Frame color
- Extra interchangable Classic Black color frame.
- Zipper hard case for protection
- Drawstring soft bag in microfiber
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Operators Gold Pro Shades technical features:
- Lens: Polycarbonate 2mm
- Aspheric: Aspheric design / Optical correct
- UV A+B: 100% UV400 protection
- Frame: Grilamid (TR90), unisex
- Polarising: 100% polarising
- Sun filter: Filter 3 – (3 of 4)
- Lens filter: Brown lens colour, superhydrophobic treatment outside with blue anti-reflex on the inside
- Bifocal area size: 14 mm height X 28 mm width
- Certification: CE-marking. Protective standard according to ANSI Z87.1+ / EN166F
- Frame width: Total width (inside) – 132 mm (outside 142 mm)
- Lens height: 42 mm
- Total length: 160 mm
Note: always use cleaning fluid and microfiber cloth to avoid undue wear on the lens over time.
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project.