The Operators Reusable Coffee filter is the perfect companion to your Cuppamoka and a must-have for any longer adventure, expedition or holiday and it will last for more than 1.000 brews.
After each brew you reset the filter by tapping on both sides of the filter from the outside to let the used grounds fall out, gently scrape the remaining grounds with a spoon and rinse with water.
- Smooth and flexible woven stainless steel mesh cone shape filter
- 600 micron super fine mesh of food grade 304 high quality stainless steel
- Functional and eco friendly alternative to traditional paper filters
- Suitable for brewing 1-2 cup
- The natural oils are seeped through for great taste and aroma
- Also suitable for Hario 02 filter holder, Chemex, Oxo and Ovalware
- Dishwasher safe
- Size: 9,3cm/3.66in X 8,7cm/2.43in X 12,5cm/4.92in
- Weight: 22g/0.77oz
Before first use rinse the filter in hot water with a drop of washing-up liquid. Rinse filter with plenty of clean water before brewing.
After prolonged use the filter might show signs of clogging. Indications of this will be that your patience while waiting for the water to filter through is put to a serious test. Deep clean the filter over night by soaking it in a solution of 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water. Rinse filter with plenty of clean water.