Christmas Gift Coffee Brewing Kit contains:
1 pc. Pipamoka Twist'n Brew
1 pc. Pipamoka Zipper Case
1 pc. Operators Coffee Grinder
1 kg Double Tap Italian Espresso Coffee Beans
3 bags of Licorice Ammo
1 pc. King Skull "Badass Joe" Badge
Pipamoka Twist'n Brew:
Pipamoka uses a permanent micro-filter mesh (no need paper filters so you will save a few bucks and limit your waste) in order to let the precious natural oils present in the ground pass into the cup, contributing to richer flavors. Brew ratio is similar to standard drip or infusion methods, close to 1:15 (1 g of coffee ground for 15 mL of water). We recommend using a medium to medium-fine grind for optimal brewing performance.
Get started: GadgetViper Pipamoka Review (opens in new window).
REMARK: Pipamoka does not heat up water.
- Dimension Ø73x182 mm / Ø2.50x7,16 in
- Weight 425 g / 0.94 lb
- Water capacity 300 ml / 10 fl oz
- Ground capacity 16 g / 0.56 oz
- Package include: Pipamoka with 10 fl oz (300mL) isothermal stainless steel mug, funnel, scoop, brush, multi-languages instruction book, warranty card, one sticker and a carrying bag.
THIS KIT INCLUDE THE PROTECTIVE CASE!
Operators Coffee Grinder:
Operators Coffee Grinder is a manual, hand-held coffee grinder with patented technology designed and developed by CrushGrind® in Denmark.
Get started: Operators Coffee Grinder video by CrushGrind® (opens in new window).
- Only four parts: Handle, Body, Ceramic Mechanism with adjusting wheel and the Coffee Jar.
- The coarseness of the ground coffee can be adjusted by 0,03mm by each click, enabling a full range between coarse French Press and fine Turkish Coffee and a perfect dialing in.
- The High-Tech ceramic used inside the grinder is a durable natural material which does not transfer metal taste to the coffee.
- The ceramic parts comes with a 2 year guarantee and can easily be dismantlied for thorough cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions: 194mm x 53mm
- Weight: 328g
- Coffee beans capacity (Coffee Jar): 22g beans
Double Tap Beans:
Double Tap roasted coffee beans are ideal for brewing your favorite coffee after grinding to desired coarseness. Our Double Tap blend will provide you with the freshly brewed shots of espresso you need to keep going on high-alert mode.
1 kg roasted coffee beans in a valve bag.
King Skull "Badass Joe" Badge:
Our King Skull “Badass Joe” logo is a symbol of excellent coffee worthy of kings and a testament to the meaning of life itself!
Wear this badge and let others know that they are together with a coffee loving Operator who knows how to make a great cup of coffee and who also is a member of the Operators Coffee Club community.
The badge is made in soft PVC with black male velcro sewn to the back.
The dimensions are 80mm L x 55mm W.
OCC Licorice Ammo:
Coffee and gourmet chocolate is renowned for being a classic combo. Together with Aalborg Chokoladen we have developed our own special Nordic version of this classic by simply adding almonds and licorice powder to the formula. Licorice Ammo is an important ingredient when you need an excellent coffee break.
Net weight: 45g
Ingredients: almonds (49%), white chocolate (49%), sugar,
cocoa butter (at least 28%), milk powder, emulsifier
(soy lecithin), natural aroma from vanilla
and licorice powder (2%).
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place.
Nutrition Per 100 g.
Energy: 2283kJ/546 kcal
Fat: 37,1 g.
of which saturated:12,8 g.
of which sugars:29,5 g.