The standard supplied 10 pcs. paperfilters included with the Cuppamoka will probably keep you brewing for about 2 days...
But don't worry! We got your back with this resupply package containing 110 new filters for your Cuppamoka.
Using paper filters is the perfect solution for brewing in your kitchen at home, in the office, at campus or in your cozy caravan where you can easily dispose of the used filter and grounds after brewing.
The cone shape adds depth to the coffee layer. The water flows to the center, extending the amount of time it is in contact with the grounds. These paper filters will let you produce a clean, flavorful, sediment-free cup of your favorite Joe.
- Each filter is intended for single time use only
- They are convenient for brewing and enables an easy cleanup.
- Allows great control over your brewing time
- Contains 110 disposable natural brown tabbed size 01 paper filters
- Capacity of Size 01 is 1-2 cups
- Designed and made in Japan to fit the cone shaped Cuppamoka dripper
- Weight: 106g/3.74oz
Make sure to fold the paper filter along the seam to avoid making a hole at the bottom.
Pre-rinse your coffee filter with boiling water to purge any remaining natural cellulose flavor, starches or fibers in the paper. This will also pre-heat your Cuppamoka stainless steel mug.