Getting the most challenging jobs done always requires initiative, good leadership, and high-level skills. Being on point leading your team of Operators who all rely on you to find a path through unknown terrain or to get them out of a FUBAR situation, requires a huge amount of confidence and the ability to stay on a constant and high alertness.
SKU: NSN 8955-22-637-7267
It is the same razor-sharp senses, subconscious instincts and great intuition that gives Operators the ability to smell a freshly brewed cup of coffee from more than a kilometer away. Make sure always to offer the first cup of your freshly brewed coffee to the point man – he/she earned it big time!
From the balanced meeting of South American Arabica and selected Asian Robusta, this blend is born with a soft and fragrant taste where the flavours of dark chocolate are combined with extraordinary notes of dried fruit and honey.
Medium body and full taste designed for lovers of sweetness, who do not want to give up of a consistent aftertaste that never becomes bitter.
Take Point roasted coffee beans are ideal for brewing your favorite coffee after grinding to desired coarseness.
- 500g /17.64 oz of original Italian espresso roasted whole coffee beans in a valve bag.
- Power-O-Meter: 70/100.
- 70% Arabica and 30% Robusta
- Origins: Colombia, Brazil, Indonesia, India.
- Roast profile: Medium-Light
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enjoy the content in your home, at the office and most importantly when you are on an adventure.
- NATO Stock Number: 8955-22-637-7267
We support The Soldier Project run by The National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark. When you buy this product, you support our veterans. For additional info please visit: DIF Soldier Project.