With Operators Coffee Grinder in your backpack, grinding your favorite coffee beans on the go has never been easier. Our Coffee Grinder is powered by CrushGrind® ceramic mechanism and its also the official World Outdoor Barista Championship (WOBC) Competition coffee grinder.
Operators Coffee Grinder is a manual, hand-held coffee grinder with patented technology designed and developed by CrushGrind® in Denmark.
It's easy to fill, fully adjustable and one of the most effecient manual coffee grinders currently available.
It can be used at home or on-the-go, it is slim and fits perfectly in a bag or your backpack.
The handle knob can be placed at the top with the handle fixed by a magnet at the side, and it will work as a lid in that position.
Get started: Operators Coffee Grinder video by CrushGrind® (opens in new window).
- Only four parts: Handle, Body, Ceramic Mechanism with adjusting wheel and the Coffee Jar.
- The coarseness of the ground coffee can be adjusted by 0,03mm by each click, enabling a full range between coarse French Press and fine Turkish Coffee and a perfect dialing in.
- The High-Tech ceramic used inside the grinder is a durable natural material which does not transfer metal taste to the coffee.
- The ceramic parts comes with a 25 year guarantee and can easily be dismantled for thorough cleaning and maintenance.
- Dimensions: 194mm x 53mm
- Weight: 328g
- Coffee beans capacity (Coffee Jar): 22g beans
Operators Coffee Grinder is the Official competition coffee grinder for WOBC.