When you and your team have setup your basecamp somewhere nice but remote, the chances for a nearby Ice Cream Bar where you can get a couple of refreshing scoops of your favorite Italian Gelato is often close to zero. Why not just make your own homemade Operators Italian Gelato with a luscious creamy texture and unique flavour?!
Our Operators Gelato Mix, by Pascal s.r.l. Italy, is a very innovative UHT liquid gelato mix with excellent quality and extremely simple handling. The high quality of the liquid UHT ice cream base is guaranteed, first and foremost, using carefully selected, top quality raw materials (cream, whole milk, sugar and fruit pulps).
Operators Gelato is based on “la Ricetta del Gelato di Pà” (recipe for “Gelato di Pà”) and is a ready to whip UHT ice cream mix. A highly innovative product that can be whipped into delicious handmade quality ice cream without adding any other ingredients. La Ricetta del Gelato di Pà features important service-related factors that ensure remarkable qualitative, logistic and economic advantages: it does not need refrigeration for transport and storage; it does not need pasteurisation; the simple processing method yields a homogeneous and delicious product.
The excellent quality of Pascal products is guaranteed by top of the range raw materials chosen by privileging stocks from close-range production lines for rapid product processing. This ensures very high-quality standards, freshness and unrivalled organoleptic features.
La Ricetta del Gelato di Pà is available in several variants:
• Fior di Panna specially made with Operators in mind; it is perfectly balanced to produce ice cream, and only requires the addition of choice ingredients to make your personal favorites.
• Ready-to-make flavours: the mix contains all ingredients required to produce a specific flavour, and only needs whipping, thus further simplifying the ice cream production process.
Flavours: Fior di Panna (pure cream), Chocolate, Vanilla, Hazelnut and Coffee.
Sorbet Flavours: Strawberry, Lemon, Mango, Mandarin and Mixed Berries.
• we use only top-quality milk and cream from selected farmers from the nearby Italian Alps.
• we use only best natural ingredients, such as Vanilla Bourbon from Madagascar, 40% strawberry pulp, lemon juice from Sicilian lemons.
• an innovative UHT treatment preserves all the freshness, the original taste of the ingredients, and warrants a smooth-textured, creamy and delicious Italian gelato.
• simple logistic: the 1 L Tetrapack UHT gelato ice cream mix has 12 months shelf life; storage at ambient temperature.
• simple and quick preparation: without adding anything, just pour the mix in an ice cream machine, and in few minutes the Italian gelato is ready.
• 1lt of mix yields up to 18 scoops of 60gr gelato.
In general, a professional batch freezer confects 5 – 10 kilos of gelato at a T° of -7° C in 6 -10 minutes; a domestic ice cream machine with a power of 230 kW freezes a complete laden in approximately 20-30 minutes (according to the ice-cream machine quality).